Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What's in The Bag?

Not much really. I am still pretty new to using anything beyond eyeliner, a bit of a late bloomer I guess. And so, inspired by Amelie's Gyaru big sister post I'm essentially doing the little sister version... So, lets see what's in there~





Ta-da
  1. Two Faced - Primed and Poreless Face Primer
  2. Palgantong - One Touch BB Cream
  3. Mac - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
  4. Korres - Brightening/Flawless Finish Powder
  5. Cosemagic - Sweet Deco Cheek
  6. Mac - Powder Blush (desert rose)
  7. Loreal - Lineur Intense (brown)
  8. Palgantong - Smooth Brownie Eyeliner
  9. ??? - Black Liquid Eyeliner
  10. Maybeline - Black Pencil Eyeliner
  11. Urban Decay - Pocket Rocket (eric)
  12. Sexy Mother Pucker - Prune
  13. American Girl - Lipgloss
  14. Tarte - Lights, Camera, Lashes!
  15. Urban Decay - Supercurl Curling Mascara
  16. Urban Decay - Big Fatty Mascara
  17. Palgantong - Taka-hana Powder
  18. Palganton - Theatrical Powder (pearl beige)
  1. Urban Decay Palette
  2. Urban Decay - Sting
  3. Camelion 36 Colour Palette

And some tools

If you guys have posted what makeup you use please feel free to link to it in the comments.
I'd love to see what everyone has ^^

Also, sinceI'm still such a makeup noob any suggestions of what I need/don't need would be very much apreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE the camelion palette!!

    I recently cleaned out among my makeup and then been trying to hock a small makeupbag with me with the bare essentials but BANG! after just a few days it´s full again with too much stuff :S :D

    You can see at this post the resault of my try of create order in a Make & Hair Chaotic Universe:

    http://doublejcherrycoke.blogspot.com/2011/06/hemma-hos.html

    Have a great day :D Hugs Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Boxes in boxes OMG- I do that too!! & I desided ENOUGH! after disappering into a huuuge one & found my sofa I search for 2 yrs he he!

    WAAAOOOW- neat about learning swedish. Åh is a very useful word xD. I´m from north of Sweden ( the mentality reminds alot of the south of America) & we sucks the air in at the same time we says - schuuuu!

    For real- I feel I must put togheter a How to speak Swedish Videopost :D !! & PLS - correct me when I miss-spell, english is pretty tricky too :D

    Have the best Thursday! Hugs Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  3. About the mentality- we got rednecks too :D. It´s a darn wild west in the north of Sweden & even tho I love living in Stockholm do I miss it alot sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girl!! MiniGIveaway has started :D Come & check it out: http://doublejcherrycoke.blogspot.com/2011/06/mini-giveaway.html

    :D

    ReplyDelete